We always try to accommodate the customer, within reason.
Here are a few regular substitutions that are acceptable:
(Please keep in mind that these are customer driven, not offered.)
- We will exchange cornbread for drinks in any family special
- In any entree, we will replace the cornbread for any kids size side
- Any cheese can be interchangeable
Things that are NOT acceptable to substitute:
- Kaiser rolls from family specials are not able to substitute for anything
- If someone is trying to make too many substitutions (especially with the family specials), they may want to change how they are ordering. Offer other suggestions; such as, getting meat by the pound, ordering sides separately, etc.
When we first opened, we allowed people to refill their purchased sauce bottles for $1.00 less than the price. We discontinued this practice only a few months later. If you have a customer ask for this service, let them know we do NOT do this anymore.